Minimum Credits: 60
Contact hours: 60+
The Technology Management degree is designed for students who want to apply their prior and current technical training and/or education toward the completion of an associate degree. This degree is an appealing choice for students who are former military, current military, or noncompleters of a technical education program.
General Education: 15-18 credits
- ENG 10303 English Composition I 3 cr.
- Select one humanities course. Choose from ART, ENG (Creative Writing, Journalism, Literature), HIS, HUM, MUS, Languages, PHL or THE. 3 cr.
- Select MTH 12000 Intermediate Algebra or higher or any science course. 3-4 cr.
- Select one social science course from ECO, GEO, POL, PSY or SOC. 3-4 cr.
- Select any speech course. 3 cr.
Occupational Requirements: 9 credits
Technical Elective Requirements: 25 credits
Twenty-five (25) credits of college courses or military equivalent credit from the following list of career/technical programs must be taken to fulfill this requirement. Students must earn a minimum of eighteen (18) credits from one technical area. The balance of the technical credits may be from other technical areas.
- Primary Technical Area (18 credits minimum)
- Secondary Technical Area (0-7 credits)
General Elective Courses: 9-10 credits
- Choose any 10000-level or higher course until the minimum program requirements are met. A maximum of three credits in Physical Education courses can be applied toward degree requirements.
Minimum AAS Degree Credits: 60
Choose technical electives from the following subjects: Accounting, Allied Health, Automotive Technology, Aviation, Business, Carpentry, Computer Aided Drafting, Composite Materials Technology, Computer Information Systems, Cardiac Sonography, Cosmetology, Criminal Justice, Electrical Technology, Emergency Medical Services, Engineering Design Technologies, Fire Fighter Training, Health Information Technology, Heating/Ventilation/AC/Refrigeration, Hospitality Management, Industrial Maintenance, Machine Tool Technology, Manufacturing Processes Technology, Marketing, Massage Therapy, Mechatronics, Nursing, Office Information Systems, Outdoor Power Engines, Pharmacy Technology, Phlebotomy, Plumbing, Surgical Technology, Vascular Sonography, Welding or other Technical elective transferred to Kirtland as ZZZ.
Students should seek additional information and/or advising from their academic advisor. For an appointment, please call (989) 275-5000, ext. 280.